Your Online HR Library
The overwhelming number of state and federal labor laws regulating how your business is managed requires you to be an ‘HR specialist’ or risk significant fines and penalties. At King and Companies, we have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients an award-winning online HR library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide so you can focus on growing a productive organization.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You'll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws -- including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA -- as well as key HR functions such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, easy to use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
As a valued client, you will be provided with the following features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Healthcare Services Price Transparency